Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Waiting All Summer for the Fall

It certainly has not been as hot this summer in Austin as last. Thank Gaia! The past two days have been absolutely divine. I have been able to sit out in the sun for longer than two minutes without breaking a sweat. I wear a burly beard so, sweating in the heat is not new to me.

My saying these past two Heavenly Days has been,
"I've been waiting all Summer for the Fall."

I realized that there was a dual meaning, a double entendre, if you will. I am certainly willing. Let us journey out, shall we?

The Internet is all a buzz with information to support absolutely ANY potential timeline, positive or otherwise.  Let it be known that in MY positive future, there be NO mosquitoes. That is not the only element, but it is a rather important one ;)

Returning now to what the Fall brings and how I have been waiting all Summer for it. At first, the Fall is simply Autumn. I enjoy cooler weather, breezier days,

Upon further investigation, the Fall can also conjure visions of the Cabal, as it has come to be known, and it's demise as we move into a new Era, Age, and Epoch.

At this point I am drawing on my limited knowledge of the many Mayan Cycles (calendar brings forth a foggy visual).

Many will agree that the Mayan culture did, in fact, inhabit Earth/Gaia/Terra at some point in history. The disagreements erupt between the camps when there is any mention of how the Mayans gained access to the knowledge of grand cycles, specifically ones so far outside of the scope of what a civilisation at that time 'should' have been able to conceive.

The Mayans are not alone in there vast knowledge of immense cycles of time. The Sumerians, Egyptians, the ancient Chinese, as well as a veritable cornucopia of civilisations of the past have somehow held onto the sacred knowledge of cyclical time. Or was the knowledge gifted to them?

If you are reading this, you have the same access to the Internet as I do. Now, I am not saying that EVERYTHING on the Net is true, valid, and correct, but I can say that certain elements tend to resonate at higher frequency than others, suggesting that these gems may, perhaps, possess a pearl of wisdom; a jewel of truth.

All of that to say that I am beginning to favor an Ancient Alien hypothesis. The only way for us to really ever know is for the US government to disclose or, open contact from extraterrestrials. Until then, we can argue that cave drawings, clay carvings, da Vinci's and Denver Airport murals point to the FACT of alien existence.

I am of the mind to consider that the Prime Directive is indeed in order concerning our planet.  I am almost certain that if I focus enough intent on receiving confirmation of this, I just may get it.

As we move through the latter part of 2012, I cannot help but sense a certain 'coming to a head' of many aspects of our global society. Their IS a new world order on the horizon, but it is not one of control, fear, and death. It is one of freedom, liberty and life.

I stare out into the Abyss of the Unknown unafraid, for I know myself. Knowing who I am gives me hope that I will meet another I Am much like me in the grand cycles to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment