Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Drake, a Cobra, a Duff & Global Reports of Troop Movement

I've noticed that there are heavy differences in what Drake is saying in comparison to what Gordon Duff of Veterans Today is reporting. I believe every journalist there uses their real name. Drakes, for anyone familiar with the mythical and fairy tale worlds, are dragons (reptilians?). Most could fly, but ALL of them could breathe fire (lie?).

With Drake's recent sights set on Cobra, another reference to a scaled creature (reptilian?), it is hard to say exactly what is playing out in the alternative media channels.

If you are unaware of whom I speak, there are several places to look which I will link to at the end of this article.

At this time, after having assessed the alternative headlines of the portion of the Internet I choose to filter, I'd like to point out a theory I am currently working on.

There have been endless streams of reports about bankers retiring or stepping down or resigning. A regime change in the financial realm appears to have taken place. Couple this with reports on repatriation of collateralized accounts and, at least to this writer, a climate for global troop movements would indeed exist.

If we can assume that all reported troop movements and joint ops between countries at this hour and throughout the better part of this year are true and verifiable, it stands to reason that perhaps there exists an ounce of truth surrounding the NESARA Law and the aforementioned repatriation. Here is my take on why.

If offshore accounts of precious metals, for instance, are being moved by the governments of the world, would they deploy a heavy military presence to ensure safe delivery of these items? My guess is yes.

My guess also is that the Cabal controlled media would try to instill fear in the masses by insisting troop movement is due to their plan of global dominance. Failed plan, rather.

I would also venture to say that Netanyahu is extraordinarily irked after the recent withdraw of most of the US Military forces that were to run joint ops with Israel. It appears that Netanyahu's Israel is NOT getting as big of a piece of pie as anticipated, if my theory holds water.

I have no explanation for the recent death (murder? assassination?) of Ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens. If he was a benevolent man, it was probably Cabal related.

I have no 'insider' information. These theories move in rapid progression in my mind once they begin to unfold. If there IS any truth to what is typed here, it is most likely due to the dissipating barrier between my conscious and OUR conscious. In other words, what one knows, all know, and vis versa.

Links will come soon. Enjoy In Light

- JBiZ!

2 comments:

  1. Always great to hear your thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! As mentioned in the post above, I was going to add some various links that could help support this theory.

    I have since located the following:

    www.newtomorrow.us

    I find it to be thorough with plenty of links adding to the depth of what it covers. The content at the the link above and the links embedded on that site provide sufficient evidence to support this writer's article.

    ReplyDelete