Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bleed the Dragon: War Propaganda or Call to Benevolence

NOTE: While I figure out the html issue concerning the two links in this article, I've attached them in the comments section.

While I read this:



I'd like to explore this:



My intuition tells me that these two Internet finds are related. I'll connect the dots here that seem self evident to me.

First, I have a limited foundation of knowledge which I'm drawing upon as this article is written concerning Mind Control. As I read the former linked archive, what my intuition extrapolates at this moment in time while undoubtedly become more clear, in regards as how I will henceforth attempt to relate the two links.

Upon looking over some of the section headings found at the first link, and having read the second link in its entirety early today, a most curious thought took over.

It would appear that if there is any truth to the claims made in the first link, any leader or person in a position of power or authority currently on our planet Earth/Terra/Gaia, if they are benevolently inspired to seek Truth, Justice, Liberty, Equality and Peace, my sincerest request is that they consider the possibility of being under the Mind Control mechanisms mentioned in detail at the first link of this post.

A follow up to this initial intuited connection of the links within this article will be forthcoming as I further explore The Illuminati Formula.

1 comment:

  1. First Link:

    http://www.whale.to/b/springmeier_formula.html

    Second Link:

    http://wramsite.com/profiles/blogs/america-s-enemies-bleed-the-dragon-by-major-general-paul-e

    ReplyDelete