Saturday, August 25, 2012

Rogue Government Weather Manipulation Hopes to Upset Paul Supporters at RNC

As the Republican National Convention (RNC) approaches, so too does Tropical Storm Isaac (who names these things anyway?).

It is said to reach hurricane class by Monday. Sounds to me like covert, Black Ops weather manipulation has been perfected. And away we go!

This claim may come as brazen and bold to some, but the hope is that most of us are awakened to the point now where open minds do not escape us. Open the mind and the heart shall soon follow.

From what I can gather through the limited, albeit, extensive and exhaustive Internet searches I conduct, Ron Paul is supposedly set to have over 100,000 supporters at the RNC. His supporters come in various shades, the most disconcerting to the incumbent and GOP hopeful, Romney, being ex military, military veterans, militia types, freedom lovers, liberty supporters, gun owners, and upholders of the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, Truth, Justice, Sovereignty,  ad infinitum.

I, myself, am a de facto Paul supporter, but my overall opinion of politics leaves me somewhere between a shaman and a technocrat. That is to say, I care not about the world of politics, inasmuch as it cares not about me. I'm beginning to see that, regardless of how I feel about politics, I may not be able to ignore the subject entirely for much longer.

Back to the hypothesis. Numerous volumes of research can be found concerning Obama's CIA connections, covert Military weather manipulation, and Ron Paul supporter demographics. I'm not certain if these 100,000 supporters have anything planned for the RNC, but my guess is yes, they do indeed.

Is it a military coup d'etat that has been uttered and postulated on numerous underground militia sites? I wish I could say. Having no 'Insider' connections, I stay at a loss for truth in this arena.

I am not attempting to paint anyone here as the Disney Villain for a multitude of reasons. One, since there is no way for me to know the intricate world of global politics and military maneuvers, I am only attempting to make sense of the information that I choose to filter. Two, I am no longer seeking to polarize, which only assists in further dividing ourselves from each other. As duality fades away in the coming paradigm, Good and Evil are replaced with Divine Righteousness, not to be confused with self righteousness.

Trains of thought of this nature are often met with vehement disapproval by those who can only see the illusion, the veil, the matrix. To penetrate the synthetic construct which has be erected around our physical senses, one must shut out the 'noise' associated with the senses. This truth has been eluded in numerous volumes of antiquity. The 'holy' books of Earth are full of paraboles and cryptic references to our third eye (pineal gland).

I digress...

The RNC is set for tomorrow and as I was Google Earthing yesterday, Mister Isaac appears to have been waning, NOT waxing. I could be wrong. I'll check again today.

If I'm right though, then there would appear to be something to say about the use of technology sans Spirit. No matter how many physical instruments the control faction of Earth has access to and is currently utilizing, the outcomes of using said instruments without the application of Divine Righteous Intent, or worse, with the use of malicious and malevolent intent, are subject to the Collective Will. As the Collective Will awakens to its integrity, the individual wills of our collective can focus intent on any number of potentials, influencing the outcomes of our shared experience. An example of this would be, if all of Humanity focused on developing benevolent technology with the Divine Righteous Intent to feed our whole population freely, sustainably, and perpetually, we could.

In the end, it does not matter if weather manipulating technology exists. If it is used in concert with Divine Righteous Intent, the outcome, bolstered by the Collective Will, stands more of a chance of succeeding. On the other hand, until control of these machines (technology) passes into the hands of more benevolent controllers, we (Humanity) are not without a defense. We have our Collective Will that can be activated by our combined focus on a potential outcome in the face of whatever experience we share.

Whether you believe or not, if you are a Ron Paul supporter, you may wanna focus on Isaac dissipating instead of believing it is going to cause mayhem for the RNC, especially if there really are going to be 100,000 strong in support of political change, world peace, and transparent government.

Just a thought.







No comments:

Post a Comment