Thursday, August 9, 2012

Memory of Birth?

It couldn't have been a dream, as I do not recall awakening from the experience I am about to describe.

The Setting

Only recently have I come to know how to appropriately describe the scene I found myself in. Through the Thrive movie and subsequent movement, Marko Rodin and his team's discoveries in vortex based mathematics, and a litany of other artistic renderings and sources, I am able to convey an exact visual of the place in which memory began.

I inhabited a torus similar to the image below.


There were slight differences. I was aware of no color, mostly shades of gray. The floating area in the center of the picture above resembled a castle, rock or crystalline perhaps, much like this:


If you can image the bottom portion being mirrored, inverted, and placed where the buildings are, you would have the exact layout of this realm. Further imagine a toroidal funnel extending above and below  that terminate into black holes at both ends (literally, but without any massive gravitational force attributes).

I was navigating that funnel, at least, the rim of it, seeking a bridge or a way to cross to the rock (crystal?) palace.

I had an awareness of only my hands and feet, my feet seeking purchase with each step as my hands floundered in darkness.

I was not aware of any particular emotion. A pervasive sense of calm closed around me and settled within. 

I could not see any sign of a way across. How desperately I wanted to be there on that floating palace. The funnel below beckoned.

At the end of this memory, courage rose within, the first sign of emotion thus far. I understood that I must endure the darkness in order to reach my destination. How I long to be there, wherever there is.

Here, I Am.

Was it my birth that I recall?  Have I some knowledge of the place before here? All I know is that I chose to dive headfirst into the black void and my next memory was a car dealership and a cowboy. My mother informs me that it was a Subaru dealership, she was holding me, my family was buying a car from a dealership in Texas, thus the cowboy and accompanying hat (which is all I really recall of that, my second memory).

There were one or two episodes of lucid moments of hovering above my bed as a child. I was paralyzed otherwise, but there was a definite sensation of me being inches from the ceiling. Could I have been abducted?

Does This Resonate?

In light of the current times and with the Internet abuzz with astounding information, I've decided to post this blog in hopes of discovering if others are familiar with the place I speak of, either through personal experience, mystery teachings, channelled info, or otherwise.

I am leaving my mind open to any and all suggestions. Whatever resonates, well...

Other Memories (Dreams?)

Another childhood feature was an 'imaginary friend' named Jimmy. Did I see dead people, or perhaps other dimensional beings as a child? I have no first hand memory of any of the experiences that my mother assures me occurred. I have an out of body type memory of the last time I was with Jimmy. It is rather weird to describe. I'll admit, it is a little Twilight Zone-y.

There were at least two iterations of me. One in the seat in the car I was getting into already, looking at another me getting into the car who was looking back for Jimmy, or maybe another iteration of me. I was aware of the me perspective of the seated version of myself with a memory of looking back for Jimmy (myself?) and not seeing him (me?) anymore.

Perhaps at that moment my contact with Source was veiled.

Enough of My Babble

At any rate, I do have the aforementioned memories and feel that if I were to somehow understand these and others, I may be  equipped to serve Humanity in the capacity I feel I may be capable of.

I realize a suspension of disbelief is needed when evoking an open mind. I am uncertain of what I may conjure in this, my pursuit of Truth and Knowledge. I welcome any explanations that arrive. Resonance will guide me to Truth. Of that, I Am certain.

- JBiZ!

2 comments:

  1. Jordon,

    I can't say that I share the specific images you saw in your free state, but I CAN relate to the process I think we share. And I think the process is shared by millions if not billions of us nowadays.

    Something is going on. To me, it seems to come down to coming to grips with a simple question; How to tell when you have an idea or when an idea has you. It sounds like some great message or idea is pecking you on the shoulder and saying "hey buddy, how about you go to work on this?"

    The natives of this Continent used to call it vision. They did not call them dreams because they weren't. They were something else entirely. These unsolicited images are something big and powerful on many levels. The natives came to revere these experiences and learned how to induce them (sweat lodge, etc.). From you account, yours came spontaneously, like mine did.

    I've been some years working out my little vision puzzle, and bits and pieces seem to come randomly. And like you said, the internet has been like some magic global neural network catalyzing the whole affair.

    I think the specific imagery is not the point of these visions because they seem to be so intensely personal. It is the principles or aspects of these images that we seem to hold in common.

    For me, the task has been to reduce my vision into words, images, concepts and actions that I can share with my fellows. And its been slow going...but damned sure worth the effort.

    Among these shared visions I haven't found so much matching as I have congruence. To me, that's been the thrill. What a great time to be alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan,

    I'd sure love to know what you think about these memories today...after Rose has come into our lives. TB

    ReplyDelete