Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Chronicles of Rose: Part Seven

Hello again all!  Sorry for the hiatus.  My focus has been elsewhere. Mostly with family.  But I'm back with another piece from Rose.  I know I keep putting of the Father of the Branch of Mankind, but I truly do not have enough information for a substantial post just yet.  Hopefully soon...

Let us get right to it.

For those that may have missed it, Rose had posted a series of Tweets back in February of 2014.  I've compiled them all for your consumption.

Yellow Rose for Texas series of Tweets to the Pope, David Cameron, and Benjamin Netanyahu [chronologically sequenced, all made on February 15th, 2014]:

"With permission I pass you this message from “The ONE”. You could have told the world the truth about the Company Store System you set up. But you did not. You could have told the truth about SET “An” whom you worship. But you did not. You could have told the people they have been locked in a Construct, and Elizabeth “Lilith” daughter of SET, stole the Ankh system key. You could have told them you lied about “Jesus” and that this was the Coven name of Charles. You could have told them his other coven names by promotion were “Horus” and then “Lucifer”. You could have told them about the EL greys who are SET’s, but you did not. You could have told them that Elizabeth “Lilith” is over the Coven Freemason, as the PAPAL is over the Illuminati Coven; and that ISRAEL was under that coven. You could have told them that the coven owns the DoD, which owns all the space agencies. You could have told them that the Vector Sigil was the symbol of the Sith. And you could have told them it is Lilith Elizabeth, queen of the Moloch, who is in exile. That you have aided to slaughter our world with her corporation U.N., because you have lied about Jesus and allowed the other branches to Seal by fraud the Children of Man, and because you helped slaughter our world by use of Covet Means. The EL and SET (An) now owe The ONE, God, and Father of the Branch of Mankind an Esoteric Debt he can never repay. The ONE says, take a close look at your NASA owned Telescopes, at the Sun. You have failed to reign in your dogs of War, Rothschild, Elizabeth, and the Gad/Sachs. You continue to allow the new Pharaoh Li who is possessed by RA, to play this skit. You have failed to stop Magog Bush, who is yours as well. Look at the Sith, as they panic at the Sun. The Father of Mankind has returned, and he brings the Forces of Man, and more…Many of the candlesticks have been knocked down, but your fate is more severe, for you LIED about Jesus and the god you serve, which is SET An. Look at the Stereo soho images of the 11th [February] and understand. You either stand up and tell these people the truth, or reep your fate. You have but a matter of Days Left. All good on Earth will make the Leap forward. And you, who are the murderous pedophile Covens of Azazel, will get the Pit…Look at your Vatican Telescopes. Watch them panic in vain. That is your fate. For lying and removing the name of God, the All Father, and putting the names of SET in your “bible”, “torah” and “Koran”. That is your fate, for not telling humanity that “the ONE” is a real and LIVING PERSON THEY WILL MEET. That is your fate, for stealing the children of Man. You will not continue, as Lilith planned. The debt you now owe is too great. There will be no ‘future’ for any of the CA. An’s debt is so great, that Amnesty is being granted for some, and if you two who are not the priesthood disbelieve [in reference to Netanyahu and Cameron], I suggest you ask the priesthoods and Lilith Elizabeth. Chief Rabbinate of Israel knows the truth, so does the Pontiff."

As you can see, ONE is mentioned here again.  A little over a month later, Rose began posting her videos.  And if I'm not mistaken, isn't the Pope and Netanyahu scheduled for a meet tomorrow?

I have found several of Rose's posts around the internet by doing a search for YellowRoseTX51

Perhaps more will discover what I have discovered, but for those with little time for searches and who appreciate me doing the digging, I'll have fresh content available within a few days.



7 comments:

  1. Thank You Jordan...I appreciate seeing all of this in one, easy to read place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comments at the end of lie Nasa told video, today, thinks utube is messing with comments/and Rose being blocked as well. This stinks. Like you said, it seemed so imminent in May, didn't it? Could you explain how you deducted it was August? (referencing March as the fifth month, June as the eight, and Aug as the tenth.) Your commenting/explanation on the video site is/will be good so everyone can see it. When you said August, my spirits definitely plummeted. Very upsetting to think it might be that held up! Every morning I wake up and cry b/c of still being in this "hell hole". To be "suffering" even more than usual for this last month is feeling unbearable. Please, ONE, we're ready to leap!
    ~ Member of the Family of Mankind, Ann Marie
    *Sent 12:30 pm edt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordon, check out his google image for today, Monday June 9th 2014. It's Doodle 4 Google 2014, called "Back to Mother Nature" by Audrey Zhang 11, NY. Feels to me like a weird "message" being sent out.
    Looks like an "egg" in the center, fire/flames in the background and many of the "critters" have horns or "horny hats". And, the biggest one/reptile in the tree? ... What the heck is this about!?!
    (11, NY btw, reminds me of the Twin Towers.) Creepy ... could there be something planned for today June 9? (9=completion ... so we have been told). (since Rose's videos, there is no end to my "thinking / inquiring" of this stuff ... (smile).
    ~ Member of the Family of Mankind, Ann Marie *sent /my time 12:35pm edt

    https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jordan for reaching out to Rose, and offering your email. I was wondering how we could hear from her ... "unaffected". Have you seen Kat's observations today 6/9/14 with the sun's corona pics ... and being "near the gate". Nerelle confirmed it. (papal key video comments) Exciting stuff ... could be really "imminent" Now! love, Ann Marie
    *sent 6:33 pm edt (I'm in PA).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to find a group of like minded people to talk to. I have been searching in one direction or another all my life. In the last two years I have lost my husband that I loved after a long illness. several months later I turned my upstairs into a apartment for my aging Mother to avoid sending her to a home. Unfortunately she become impossible for me to care for. She has Alzheimer, so she is now in a home and I have spent my savings on a upstairs I don't need. It was unrealistic of me, but I have the character flaw of thinking I can control my world.
    Although it was a hard period, I now have time to myself to do what I have always wanted to do, and that was find out what is wrong with this world. I have belonged to four different churches and was not comfortable with any of them. I researched paranormal occurrences, UFO's, you name it.
    I was 16 when Kennedy was assassinated and I always felt something was wrong, but just couldn't believe the government would lie to us. That has changed, since my life became about myself I have had time to go into the rabbit hole. I'm wondering if I have found the bottom.
    I stumbled onto Rose's site accidentally and was just in awe, I felt like I had come home. I heard something that spoke to my soul. At the same time I'm afraid to believe it because it sounds to good to be true.
    However finding others of like mine gives me hope. My children are concerned about my "obsession" and believe I should be out having fun, but finding the truth is so much more exciting to me than a night out.
    So thank you very much for your blog and for letting me vent and ramble.
    on. I have been feeling very much alone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is true. The Father has returned. Some factions have found it difficult to accept that HE is HERE, NOW accompanied by a chosen group. Go to map.ipviking.com. The SHIFT begins in cyberspace. The bad guys have lost ALL control of the gold and the collateral accounts. A truly brave new world is only weeks away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "only weeks away". And yet here we are in ONEdamned March 2015 and still nothing. NOTHING. By now even if there were some small delay or whatnot, with "The Father having returned", surely there would start to be some cracks in the Matrix or what have you. But no, the warmongering insanity continues at full speed, every single aspect of every single society on this poisoned hell is made to burn in rage and hatred, turning everyone against everyone else in every angle imaginable...not just country against country, race against race, genders, even age groups now, and of course the old reliable standby, "religions". And not one tiny iota of any slowdown or even a hiccup in anything. NOTHING.

    "only weeks away". That would be something like roughly 20 of those weeks already, based on the last oh-so-knowledgable Anon's message. But then I guess it could still be accurate. "only weeks away", could just mean 20000 weeks as easily as 20, couldn't they.

    Everything is endless lies. Endless. ENDLESS.

    I guess that could technically be true, since that could just as easily be 7

    0000 weeks as

    ReplyDelete