Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Chronicles of Yellow Rose: Part 2

Before we get to the new information for today's post, I'd like to take the time to recap yesterday's information.  I'll attempt to highlight the key points as they relate to what I have chosen to share today.

THE 3 PTOLEMYS

"These particular '3' were the '3 Ptolemy's' in our history, before its erasure and removal of Elizabeth to protect "Lilith" from another uprising, which killed her first husband, Alexander."
 - YellowRoseforTexas (Rose) -

For clarity, and based entirely on my understanding of Rose's videos and commentary, the 3 Ptolemys
are Alexander, Elizabeth I, and 'Mad' King George.  Now, I vaguely remember a history given to me concerning these individuals, but Rose suggests that these three individuals were known throughout the Earth under various names.

In Egypt, we knew them as Ra, Isis, and Osiris.  I'd have to brush up on my Egyptian Pantheon knowledge, but suffice it to say, another history that was given to me lay buried in my memory concerning these three individuals.

In Sumeria, we knew them as Marduke, Inanna, and Enlil.  The only knowledge that I possess of this Pantheon comes from Zecharia Sitchin (link below), but yet again, a separate history is given for these 3 individuals.

http://www.sitchin.com/

I could go on into the Greek, Hebrew and Roman equivalents, but my hope is that those that may have been confused by yesterday's post can begin to see how the 3 Ptolemys are related.  So what is the significance?

Well, for starters, I find it fascinating that someone (Rose) is suggesting that the timeline we've been given is inaccurate.  Second, she provides an alternate timeline and gives evidence supporting her claim.  That evidence being that the so called rulers of certain eras were actually the same individuals with different names for the various lands they conquered.  And it happened over the course of one hundred years, not one thousand.

I know that information is a bit hard to swallow, but bear with me.  Today's information will focus specifically on Alexander and what he created.

"Alexander" created the 'Covens of Azazel' in latin root word formations "CA" is Coven Azazel, defined as "PAPAL, ROYAL, & FEDERAL'
Egypt :  "RA" created Wicca, 'Horned god of Coven WICCA'
Rome : "BAPHOMET"  'Coven CAESAR' (ca/e/sar - Coven Azazel - had/out of - Master)
Babylon; "MASSAWA"  'Coven FREEMASON' origin of "Messiah"
       Hopi called him "Massa"
Hebrew : "AZAZEL"
Sumeria : "Marduke"
Russia/Saxon : "Alexander" - Romanov (Roman of)
A  few COVEN and god Names: "MARS", "ARIES", APOLLO", "APOLLYON", "Archangel Michael" by papal promotion"


THE 'COVENS OF AZAZEL'

So what exactly did Alexander create.  We can see that Rose suggests that the Covens of Azazel are defined as PAPAL, ROYAL, & FEDERAL.  Well, I'm somewhat familiar with those groups.  The Papacy is the Vatican (Rome).  The most well known royals are, of course, the current Queen Elizabeth's family out of London.  And if I'm not mistaken, I believe the Federal government operates out of Washington DC.  Hey wait... Aren't those the three city states of our planet???

Lets see what else Rose has to say about these familiar groups.

The "Monolithic" Group that "Opposes" Mankind is called the 'COVENS of AZAZEL' an incorporated entity created By Alexander. They are defined as "The PAPAL, ROYAL & FEDERAL" and this is who the war was against. They fight against Mankind, for the Branch of 'SET' which is the Coven name of Suleiman. 
  
They created the Pharisees with this Hebrew law which was taught and is now removed:
 

"All Priest Kings are gods on Earth by Divine Right as granted by god El(ohiem) with whom Man is at War with, in the War in Heaven". 
 
This Canon created the Pharisees. It was written:

"In Every language and Every land, the Conquering Children of SET were given a Name".

What else can I say but, WOW!  To be honest though, I had a feeling that the Elites at the top were all connected.  I just never had any idea by what means and for what purpose.

"All Priest Kings must have a god Name; a Title Name; a Common Name; & a COVEN Name for each COVEN they create as per the blood pact of COVEN ANT. When promoted, the name must change to reflect the Promotion."
 
This was not a thousand years ago. The newspapers of 1901 still have "C.E." They set up the current system, including the creation of "Legislation" which is controlled by the Papal branch; judicial system, banking, corporations, which is controlled by the Federal Branch; commerce and corporate governments run by executors whom we 'name' presidents and prime ministers, which is controlled by the Executor Branch the Royal Elizabeth. All of which the Papal put over us in 1917 when they won the war. That is when they moved the pharisees from Rome to England, and removed all reference that Queen Elizabeth was Pharaoh and broke up the power structure into three branches to protect the queen from any claims against her.

There is a wealth of new information to pour over here and I wouldn't be surprised if some questions start surfacing concerning parts one and two of the Yellow Rose Chronicles.

We still have a ways to go and much more information to cover.  I'll have another recap and new information in tomorrow's post.

4 comments:

  1. Jordan, I have been looking at the comments daily for more info from Rose, and you are the only one who has taken the bull by the horns and started a blog for this (that I can tell from the comments) You and Alexandra seem to have keyed in to important instinctual insights for what Rose has given us, and I so appreciate you both. I have been resonating with this info since I first discovered it. It was like a light went on in my brain! Suddenly, so much has made sense to me in my life. It is very hard for my brain to wrap around the fact that we are consciousness beings trapped in a server. I have been repeating my viewing of the videos and more and more it is coming together for me at a subconscious level. I had an experience a couple of weeks ago while I was driving where I saw a piece of the sky that was brightly lit blue....almost a flourescent blue. Just a small puzzle piece....I captured a couple of pictures on my phone, however, I don't know what to do with it. However, when I zoomed in on the picture, it looked exactly as the sky did in a dream I had several months ago. In my dream, during the day, the sky suddenly transformed into a vast open panorama of openness which revealed multitude stars going on forever, and many thousands of different vessels above us, all forming many shapes together, sending messages of joy. While I was seeing this actual "puzzle"piece of the sky...I remembered my dream, and that Rose had said to watch closely for the breaking down of the construct. I haven't seen anything since then...however, I keep feeling that my dream had been a message of how the "unveiling"would occur....in an instant. This is what Rose is telling us will happen. Hope this message comes through to you....and am looking forward to more info from you on your blog. Heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words. My partner recently gave birth to our daughter so, I've taken time off from work to be with my family. I wish everyone were as fortunate (being able to take time of work and all).

    I found Rose shortly after the birth of my daughter and SO MANY THINGS have started to align.

    Since I was afforded the opportunity to look into things deeper, I decided that I would display my findings here in a format that hopefully people with questions and confusion can make sense of.

    My dreams are few and far between, but what I can recall is increasingly strange. I'm not sure how my waking and dreaming lives connect, but I am almost certain there is one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your wonderful daughter's arrival!!! It is a precious time for you all....enjoy it! I don't remember my dream time much....the one that I had was one that was amazing. My star family suddenly showed up in my yard after the sky had opened up for me and as I held the hand of one of them, it came to me that they were my Family, and that we were to reunite soon. They were light forms...nothing definite except for the human form...the feeling was the most unbelievable feeling I have ever had. I just remember that when the sky opened up, it looked very similar to the piece I saw a couple of weeks ago and I am very excited about having the veil drawn back. The idea that we are caught in a holographic world makes so much sense to me and I am thinking about it everyday. I wish we could get more information....but I am meditating throughout the day and getting more solid in my intuitive abilities. I feel peaceful now, knowing that we are on the right track....blessings to you and I hope this takes off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking the time to make this information more clear. This is your contribution to the world and you are doing a magnificent job, I wish everyone was like you.

    ReplyDelete