Monday, December 31, 2012

February 2013: Possible Asteroid Impact

Things to Consider

First off, this link:

Gordon Duff - Veterans Today 

While I have the utmost respect for Duff and his contributions, I must run with this story in a direction that I am compelled, albeit, intuitively.

I'll be drawing on a few stories that have come to life in Internetdom over the course of it's existence so, a search should yield a wide variety of said tales that I will now partially reference.

In no particular order, Alien Takeover/Hoax/False Flag; numerous asteroid impact tales including a few notable Hollywood iterations; Agenda 21/Global Genocide/Illuminati/NWO et al; Space Weapons Bill.

Following My Nose

And I'm not saying I have a great sniffer, but, intuitively, I feel as though Duff is either knowingly and in compliance with, or unknowingly and the stooge of, a plot to preemptively create a cover story for a future event in Africa.

The cover story? Well reader, the asteroid of course!

An asteroid impact was documented and some of those details are found in the article from Duff, linked above. Are there possibly Space Weapons in place already? Could a cover story involving an asteroid impact in Africa actually be a planned Space Weapon attack on that continent by a nefarious group? Furthermore, since data exists that details a previous event that is said to have been an asteroid impact, could an almost identical effect be replicated using Black Technology, then spun as an asteroid impact?

No Informants

At least not of the terrestrial persuasion.  I must say truthfully that this thought came to me immediately upon reading the article.  I read VT daily and enjoy what Gordon Duff has had the balls to do and say. If anything, it is his style of writing and the information he discloses that has me questioning him in this article.

This is my intuited-through-suspicion perspective, if you will.

As far as I know, none of us alive today have lived through an asteroid impact.  The vast majority of us wouldn't know how to track and follow such celestial bodies, even with the best equipment on the planet.  Billions of humans would be dumbfounded, should such an event ever occur, the moment of impact, or possibly as the object entered our atmosphere.

Why am I mentioning all of this? Because Gordon Duff is mentioning it. He has also held suspicious objections to information, opinions, and accepted science. At this hour, I do the same and hold suspicious objections.

So, I would venture to say about 1 - 2 percent of the population would have knowledge of this possible catastrophe.  Why disclose the info now, a few short months away?  Is the event set in stone? Will Africa suffer some type of catastrophic calamity in February? Will it be an asteroid impact, or something far more sinister?

Wait and See

I'll see if Suspicious0bserver from YouTube will lend his expertise to my intuition.

In the meantime, should something HUGE happen in Africa in February that is called an asteroid impact, I won't be able to subdue my current suspicions.

-JBiZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment